How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Global Support and SAP Integration: A Sony Case Study
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a current roster that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars. Sony Music has been a DATABASICS Expense customer since 2008.
Learn how Sony Music’s move to new software gave them more flexibility and supported standardization across the organization. This case study details how companies like Sony can achieve these benefits:
- Increased budget control & more insight into spend
- A single-system next-generation employee reporting hub that combines payroll, accounting, and timesheet management
- Reduced time spent on administrative tasks
- Multi-currency support for full global functionality
- An easy-to-use system for simplified onboarding