View the video!As a Human Resources leader, you should take an active role in deciding which applications will be rolled out to your teams, because the stakes are high. And in reality, most organizations require your participation in these decisions. You have the ability to specify those applications that will advance your agenda, streamline your operation, and provide you with data-driven insight.
In this webcast you will learn:
- How HR technology fits into the larger ecosystem of corporate technology, and why this matters;
- Why HR professionals should take a more proactive role in technology development;
- Knowing the difference between process needs vs. technology solutions;
- How HR can partner with IT;
- Why to be wary of “cookie-cutter technology,” and what questions to ask of vendors and consultants to get what you really need.